Toll Free 800.858.6872 x 2607
International 510.562.6450 x 2601 or x 2602
Marathon Products, Inc.
627 McCormick Street
San Leandro, California 94577-1109
Marathon Products, Inc. Management Team
Jon Y. Nakagawa, Founder, President, C.E.O.
(B.S. Fresno State University)
Mr. Nakagawa has over 25 years experience in the temperature management industry and is responsible for product development and relations with key corporate accounts worldwide. He is a certified public accountant with expertise in finance, manufacturing, and strategic planning. He also has 2 patents in sensor technology and a 3rd patent pending.
Mikkel Ridley, Wireless and Network Specialist
(BA from Humboldt State State University in 2006)
Mikkel Ridley is in the process of obtaining a CompTIA A+and Network certifications.
Prior to joining the Marathon Team, he worked in the Bay Area for a communications company as a project manager installing, repairing and maintaining Layer 1 data and voice networks. His responsibilities include overseeing projects, managing employees and interacting with clients.
Greg Reel, Scientist and Chief Engineer
(B.S. Electrical engineering – University of New Mexico)
Greg has been with major Semiconductor companies in Silicon Valley and is focused on continuous improvements in our hardware and online solutions. He is available to assist customers with our wireless and Cloud-enabled solutions.
He has designed a wide range of successful commercial products in the fields of integrated circuit failure analysis instrumentation, home security, and environmental monitoring. Greg has worked at both Los Alamos (Electronics Engineering group) and Livermore (Laser Fusion group) National laboratories to design and develop electronic instrumentation, and holds two patents.
Oliver Nguyen, Network IT specialist
(B.S. U.C. Irvine)
Oliver manages the IT and enterprise software development projects at Marathon. Over the past 5 years, he has managed the development of LoggerPulse and the integration of MaxiThermal Online and desktop services.
Oliver received his B.S. in Information and Computer Science from U.C. Irvine with a Minor in Psychology. While at U.C. Irvine, he completed graduate work on Artificial Intelligence with an emphasis on Neural Networks. He is a Member of the UCI Information and Computer Science Alumni Program.
Where to Buy Marathon Products in:
The United States:
- Accelerated Laboratory & Hospital Relocations: 614-836-1007
- Data Logger Solutions: Vikki K. Lisec, President 919-827-4108 – Cell: 919-802-8942
Toll Free: 844-800-DATA
- Embedded Data Systems
David Cooley Senior Sales Representative
2019 Fortune Drive Lawrenceburg, KY 40342 United States
Phone: 502-859-5490 x807 Fax: 502-859-5490
- Gardco: Jim Wick or Shannon Surrusco – 800-762-2478 or 954-946-9454
- Thermosafe: 800-323-7442
- Scigiene Corporation: 416-261-4865
- CIFSA: (506) 2249-4690
Airton Ianhis – So. America Agent & Technical Support:
- www.marathon-sudamerica.com.br or
www.maxitrack.com.br – Brazil +11 5533-6588
- Jonhis – Brazil +11 5564-6522
- Trade Partner: (54-9-11) 5951-1362 / (54-11) 4791-3794
- www.caltech.se Mats Svensson: +46 8 534 703 40
- www.caltech.se: +45 369 444 72
- www.marathonproducts.eu: +31(0)513-415965
- Mereks: +90 324 325 5680
- Ex-Lab: +972-3-9214108/9
- Cold Chain Services +27 82 880 0120
76 Danie Theron Street, SE 2, Vanderbijlpark, 1911, South Africa
Australia & New Zealand:
- Argus Realcold: (07) 3340 1101
- Shinkawa Electric Co., Ltd.:
Hiroshima Headquarters +81 82-247-4211
Tokyo Headquarters +81 3-3263-4411
- Shinkawa Electric Co., Ltd.:
Shanghai Headquarters +021-68869482
- Science Tech Co., Ltd.: 662-285-4101
- AgileNobel: Plot No. 239, Gurukul Industrial Area Anangpur Road Faridabad – 121003 Haryana, India