Insulated Dry Ice Shipping Boxes
Ex-Temp Validated Boxes
High Performance Cooling System To Meet The Needs of The Most Demanding Transportation Requirements for Temperature Sensitive Products.
Ex-Temp© Insulated Shippers are the best cold chain shipping and storage containers that are more reliable, durable and cost-effective than traditional disposable cold packaging.
They will protect highly-temperature sensitive shipments from moderate and extreme ambient temperature exposure on long-range journeys.
- Available in five sizes to suit your critical shipping needs from minimum quantities of 1ml tube to maximum volume of liquid in bottles.
- Constructed of durable, 6 cm, one-piece closed-cell polyurethane foam, these insulated shippers are CFC- and HCFC-free and comply with international clean air regulations.
- The flexible, 10 cm, polyurethane foam plug seals the top, cushions and insulates contents and are suitable to vent dry ice.
- The R-value is +1.5 times EPS R-value, per inch of thickness.
- Ideal for Shipping samples or bulk quantities of pharmaceuticals, Vaccines, and Biological substances within the range of 2° to 8°C or frozen perishable goods. Passed comprehensive thermal and transit testing for summer and winter express freight ambient transit conditions.
|Ex-Temp||Internal Dimensions||External Dimensions||Gross||Volumetric||T-500|
|Half Pallet Freeze||68x48x58||26.8x18.9x22.8||81x61x70||31.9x24.0x27.6||12.50||27.50||69.00||151.80||n/a|
For more information:
Download a PDF of the Ex-Temp 20 Test Report.
Download a PDF of the Ex-Temp 3040 Test Report.