Software & Accessories
Software for Local or Remote Temperature Monitoring over the Internet or the Ethernet Network
Featuring the ability to view up to 16 multiple traces at one time, to transfer the information recorded in the logger to your computer, and to view, print and generate a report of the measurement data. The graphic representations include rotating 3D views, unlimited zooms, view temperature data points on the graph, view the total elapsed time or the exact time when it was recorded.
The graph and all data points (date, time and temperature) can be printed, as well as the ability to add a Note to the file for including information pertinent to that graphic trace. Users have the ability to view the numeric data within a screen window, calculate the Mean Kinetic Temperature of the recording as well as export data in a CSV format. A summary report showing the Start and Stop Time, High, Low, Median and Average temperatures as well as the Alarm information is also displayed.
For use with our wireless temperature data loggers. The software features also include:
- Local access or remote ethernet access versions
- Remote programming of logger
- Remote Start and Stop
- Alarm notification appears on-screen and/or via a sound alert
- Alarm messages can also be sent via email, SMS and by telephone
- Manual or automatic alarm reset
- Real-time data display
- Logger can be Identified with the station ID and managed individually
- Control an unlimited number of loggers at a time
- Mean Kinetic Temperature calculation for controlled room temperature profiling
- The data from the base station is downloaded to your PC through a USB cable (Local Access) or over the LAN (Ethernet Access).
This software offers language support for English, French, German, Portuguese and Spanish. A separate installation program for Chinese and Japanese is also available on the CD-ROM with this version of the software. The software has been designed for the Microsoft operating system platforms and is compatible with Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7.
The data from the logger is downloaded to your PC via our RF Module using a USB or RS232 interface cable.
Click on a thumbnail below for a full-sized version of the screenshot.
Note: Actual performance of the edl-RF system varies in each environment. Marathon strongly recommends the evaluation of the product in the actual environment of the application. Marathon publishes specifications typically experienced by our customer instead of publishing theoretical performance characteristics.
For more information:
Download a PDF of the MDAS Product Brief.